VIRTUAL 5K RUN/WALK
Each year the Great Delta Bear Affair has begun with a 5K Run/Walk. This year it’ll be a little different – we’re going virtual!
With a virtual 5K, participants can run their race anytime between the designated dates and you may run/walk it anywhere! So register before October 17, and get your exercise on!
How it Works
- Sign up on the website and pay your $30.00 registration fee via paypal.
- Your t-shirt will be mailed to you once we’ve received your paid registration.
- Anytime and anywhere between Sunday, October 18, and Saturday, October 24, run or walk your 5K using a tracking device.
- After completing your race, send a screenshot of your results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be posted on the GDBA facebook page and website on October 26 and will receive a winner’s medal.
- October 17 is the registration deadline.
HOLT’S VIRTUAL HOUND DOG HOOPLA
People have been spending more time with their pooches these days, and we know you want to show them off. Unfortunately we can not have a live Hoopla, but rest easy, we are taking it virtual and would love to see your pups!
Entries will be closed on October 18th at 11:45 PM.
Rules and Categories
- Participants may submit photos on line along with their registration form. Photos must be current (taken during October)
- No videos
- There will be a one time entry fee of $5.00 per pup that must be submitted along with a registration form and the photos for each dog entered.
- You may enter as many categories as you like, but may enter only 1 photo per category (per dog).
- The Categories are:
- Best Costume
- Owner Look Alike
- Fanciest Female Dog
- Most Macho Male Dog
- Greatest Smile
- Celebrity Look Alike
- Silliest Sleeper
- Most Precious Puppy (under 1 year)
- Golden Oldie (8 years old or more)
- Holt’s Best Hunter
Photos will be judged by a panel of judges and winners will be posted on the Great Delta Bear Affair website and facebook page on October 24.
Winners will receive a Holt’s Virtual Hound Dog Hoopla Winners Certificate and a Teddy Bear Chew Toy for their dog. Aren’t they cute?