- Space size 10 x 12
- Space fee: $80 for merchandise vendors; $100 for food vendors. Electrical hookup is an additional $10.
- There is 110 and 220 volt electricity available. There are a limited number of booths accessible to electricity, and assignments will be made first come, first served. The festival and its organizers are not responsible for electric overload and vendors are cautioned to reserve enough electricity to accommodate need. Vendors are responsible for their own heavy-duty, outdoor cords.
- Space is available around the Courthouse Square. Requests will be honored on a first come, first served basis. All booth assignments are final.
- Food booths will be selected on variety of food, number of applications received and date the application is received. Also, please follow the Health Department’s rules and regulations.
- Booth assignments will be made after the application deadline, and will be mailed back to you. Deadline for receipt of applications is October 8, 2021.
- Vendors may start setting up after 3 p.m. on Friday, October 22, or 6:00 a.m. Saturday, October 23. Limited security will be provided.
- All vehicles must be out of the festival area by 9 a.m. Saturday.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own tables, chairs and displays. Be prepared for any weather condition.
- Exhibitors must assume full responsibility for display, sales, care of craft, and booth area.
- The Great Delta Bear Affair will not be responsible for any loss or damage to work or injury to any participating persons. There will be walking security during the day.
- The festival reserves the right to remove work not deemed suitable for sale at a family-oriented show.
- All exhibitors are urged to stay until the event closes.
- There will be no knives, guns, or weapons of any type allowed, including toys that look like weapons or may be used as weapons. This includes “silly string,” “fart bags,” novelty cigarettes and air soft rifles. If you have questions regarding your merchandise, contact us at the number below.
- All exhibitors are responsible for collecting sales tax at the rate of 7%. Tax envelopes will be provided. Taxes must be turned in at the Information Gazebo before you leave for the day. Vendors with a MS Sales Tax ID# are required to report and pay sales tax the day of the festival.
- Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning trash from their booth areas.
- Vendors with concession trailers will be required to reserve two booth spaces.
No unauthorized vending or solicitation
For more information on vendor booths, please contact: Natalie Perkins at (662) 873-1685
For all other information, please call (662) 873-6261